Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Surprise Inside Cake - Hidden Giraffe Pattern


Here's another design I'm perfecting for you. A surprise inside giraffe pattern hidden in a twice baked cake! 

giraffe-cake-surprise-inside-animal-pattern-deborah-stauch
Giraffe patterns are everywhere on the exteriors of cakes.  But on the inside? Not so much. And never in a round cake that I've been able to find so far.

A little trickier but you'll be able to do it with no problem. Promise.

Hope you can add this to your collection of DIY surprise inside animal prints one day soon! I'm SO excited to show you how!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deborah

10 comments:

TheresaF said...

Love seeing your designs! When's the expected date of the book!! Thanks for sharing
Theresa

jb36 said...

I too am interested in the book. I love seeing your designs and experiments! Any chance it's in the next month? I'm throwing a giraffe themed baby shower in early August :-) Thanks for the continued inspiration!
Julie

Jeni said...

Are you sharing a tutorial on this? !

Deborah Stauch said...

The how to for this cake and many others will be in my book but unfortunately not by next month. : (

Thanks so much for your continued support!

Deborah

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah


I saw your blog about the supprise inside giraffe cake and would looooooove to bake it for my sister's babyshower this coming Saturday. She loves caramel and she loves giraffes so I think it would be pirfect for her and the theme.   Problem is, I cant find any recipe that looks so 'yum' like yours. Is there any possibility you can send me the recipe? I live in South africa and cant find your book anywhere. 


I would really appreciate it sooooooo much. This would be perfect!


Kindest Regards

Karen Potgieter

Linda said...

Which book is this in? Is it out yet??

Anonymous said...

So what is the name of the cookbook and is it out yet?

Christine said...

Did you ever publish this cookbook?

Deborah Stauch said...

Hi Christine,

Sorry to say it's still on the burner. Thanks so much for your interest!

Deborah

Anonymous said...

Hello, is there any way to get your recipe for this giraffe cake? I’m happy to pay you for it.